Hi Guys, Kovi here with a beauty update on all things wrinkles.
How to prevent wrinkles?
Skin consists of two layers: the epidermis (outer layer) and the dermis (below the epidermis). Wrinkles appear in the dermis. The dermis consists of collagen and other proteins. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen. The collagen is what makes our skin elastic and smooth. Less collagen results in saggy skin with wrinkles. Lots of factors contribute to this process. Here are some:
What Causes Wrinkles?
Facial expressions (laughing, squinting, etc.)
Pollution and toxins
The best ways to prevent & erase facial wrinkles naturally
- Don’t Smoke
- Stay Hydrated (Stay hydrated with water, coconut water, and green tea)
- Eat Lots of Antioxidants (Blueberries, Spinach, Kale, Walnuts,Artichokes,Cranberries, Beans, Prunes, Kiwis)
- Use a Nontoxic Moisturizer Coconut oil – reduces age spots, wrinkles, and cellulite. Argan oil is a drier oil than coconut oil. Argan oil is also very moisturizing, full of antioxidants, and a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Use a Nontoxic Sunscreen
- Moisturizing Face Masks (Avocado Honey Mask, Kefir Face Mask, Peaches & Cream Mask)
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- Get Plenty of Sleep
- Gelatin (The gelatin fills in the fine lines and erases wrinkles)
Guys, I hope you find this blog post useful 🙂