Happy Wednesday Everyone !
Today I’m talking healthy eating 🙂 Recently I made a really tasty metabolism smoothie so I can’t wait to share this recipe with you, you’ll need the following ingredients:
A handful of spinach
Tiny bit of fresh ginger
Tiny bit of Glenisk plain yogurt
1 tsp of Chia seeds
I small cup of still drinking water
Pour all ingredients into processor and enjoy your smoothie 🙂
Why this smoothie improves metabolism?
Spinach is rich in Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, and in B-Vitamins . Spinach also has anti-inflammatory properties. Spinach is a great metabolism booster due to the high fiber content of leafy greens High fiber foods like leafy greens can increase your fat burn by 30%. Leafy greens like spinach and kale provide iron to support healthy blood. Spinach is rich in Vitamin B, which also leads to better metabolism
Chia seeds are high in protein, much higher than any other plant foods. Protein is the most weight loss friendly macro nutrient and can significantly reduce appetite and cravings.
1.Could help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin -the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts
3. Reduce PMS symptoms
4. Regulate blood sugar
5. Reduce swelling
6. Protect against type II diabetes
7. Aid weight loss
8. Strengthen your nervous system
9. Help with the production of white blood cells.
10. Bananas are rich in potassium and able to lower blood pressure
11. Protect against heart attack and stroke.
12. Act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel.
13. Produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
14. Help prevent kidney cancer
15. Protect the eyes against macular degeneration
16. Build strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
17. Make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
18. Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
19.Stabilize blood sugar
20.Reduce nausea from morning sickness
21. Bananas may improve kidney health, potassium in banans is essential for blood pressure control and healthy kidney function
Digestive enzymes in mangoes promote natural, efficient digestion. The bio-active ingredients in mangoes like esters, terpenes and aldehydes contribute in enhancing appetite and also improve the function of the digestive system.